Manage workflow in your office
The most innovative and robust software on the market, deploying the potential of integration with office hardware. User-friendly solution to submit forms, manage tasks and track work progress within your entire company.Watch a mockup or
- electronic registry of incoming letters
- QR code stickers
- support for document capturing devices
- contractor data import from GUS database
- correspondence tickets handling
- built-in robust OCR & full-text search
- confidential documents support
- simultaneous scanning of multiple documents
- electronic registry of invoices
- vat payers validation
- built-in, robust and multilanguage OCR
- cost centers and projects booking
- quick acceptances on mobile devices
- e-mail invoices registration
- bank payments integration
- export to many accounting systems
- electronic registry of outgoing letters and shipments
- integration with e-Nadawca service (Polish Post Office)
- courier services support
- QR code stickers
- outgoing documents capturing
- support for bulk invoice shipping
- built-in document templates wizard (letters, forms, offers, orders)
- built-in workflow temaplte wizard (drag & drop)
- generate documents based on templates (.pdf or .docx)
- design your own print templates
- create notification schemes & templates
REPORTS AND NOTIFICATIONS
- library of built-in reports
- built-in custom reports and charts designer
- task deadline notifications
- task tracking on calendar
- customizable user dashboards
- export to Excel support
Most effective device-based solutions
We provide miscellanous web and hardware-based solutions that help your business become more efficient and optimized.Learn more
Security is one of our key driving principles thus Baseline solutions meet rigorous data security standards. We are the first company that earned “Data Protected” certificate.
Electronic Document and Invoice Circulation – what makes us different?
1. Baseline™ is a document circulation system based on lightweight web technology and UX best practices. It is maximally transparent and intuitive. Only a server with the Windows operating system is required for its proper functioning – no additional components and licenses are installed.
2. Baseline™ document workflow works with office equipment from many manufacturers. As a Brother Technology Partner, as part of the implementation we provide proven and reliable office equipment at attractive prices.
3. We use network solutions based on Ethernet / Wi-fi in place of permanent connections through the LPT port. We use marking with QR codes instead of standard and non-ergonomic bar codes. We support scanning of multiple letters at once without separating documents.
4. Baseline™ has a built-in and intuitive creator of workflow schemes, forms and reports. The local Administrator can modify workflows for the needs of the company at any time without the need to involve a software supplier. This allows, in a way, to reduce the costs of maintaining and developing the system.
5. We support processes for many companies in one system. We process complex authorization matrices and support multilingualism. We have, as a few on the market, a mechanism that OCR invoices without having to “teach” it. We support full-text search Full-Text Search.
6. Baseline™ automates everyday activities: retrieves contractor data from the GUS and VIES database, verifies statuses of VAT payers and their bank accounts, downloads current NBP exchange rates, prepares orders to the bank, OCR invoices, cooperates with Poczta Polska e-sender and tracks shipments, controls task deadlines and sends notifications to system users.
7. Each document circulation started has a clear, graphic form of the process. Thanks to this, the user is immediately aware of where the given document is currently located, what its status is and to whom it is assigned within the circulation.
8. We are integrated with many suppliers of popular ERP systems. As part of invoice circulation, all approved and assigned documents are automatically transferred to the accounting system. In turn, Baseline™ receives feedback on whether the invoice has been paid.