The most robust software
on the market
Perpetual license is dedicated to companies willing to make a one-time purchase of software. In this model system is installed on the client’s server or in the Baseline cloud. Amount of license depends upon the selected range of modules and total number of end-users.Send an enquiry
This is one of the most crucial points in the whole process. Analysis is needed to estimate the customisation costs and determine project assets and schedule.
1. Both Baseline and client define the analysis scope and schedule
2. Baseline and client sign a contract for the performance of the analysis
3. Baseline organises one or several meetings in client’s premise
4. Baseline develops a technical concept for the solution
5. Baseline prepares an initial version of the report
6. Baseline consults the report with client and prepares the final version of the report
7. Baseline calculates the initial work schedule and cost estimates
8. Baseline closes the analysis and issues an invoice
Hosting boosts the efficiency of your budget by removing the need for big capital outlays on hardware and data centers, as well as the payroll required for regular maintenance and upgrades.
Baseline integrates extensive security measures to protect your data from any threats.
Hosting service is offered in packages based on assigned disk space: 10GB, 20GB, 50GB, 100GB or more.
dedicated hosting agreement, SLA guarantee, 24h monitoring, regular backups, two separate hosting centres with back-up power supply system.
dedicated non-disclosure agreement (NDA), “Data Protected” certificate with regards to protection of personal data and processing of information in Baseline™ system.
scalable space for attachments, backups, and database files.